Thursday, August 6, 2015

:-)



I came across this a few years back and then again yesterday....

It's a simple reminder that when the dust settles only a few things matter. 

It's not how much money we made or how much we can snatch. It doesn't matter how fast we can do 30 muscle ups or what clothes we wear. 

What matters is the impression we leave on those we interact with. Will we always get along with everyone? No. But we can always try to. And we can always never stop trying. 

When the sun sets on me and those who knew me reflect and think of me, I want people to remember me as making a positive impression on them. Maybe it's from a health and fitness stand point or maybe it's not. More importantly, I want to be able to make people smile. If I can do that for the rest of my life, that's something I can live with. 

Smile today:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment